In this episode, Brett and Jeff talk about the Uberfication of our global economy and how “Adapt or Die” is not just a cool phrase, but a real warning to all of us.
- Brett discusses his experience with Uber and how his first ride changed the way he will look at business and customer service forever.
- Jeff gives many more examples of Uberfication and the amazing opportunities all of us have to play on a bigger stage by concerning ourselves with the single customer experience.
- Brett and Jeff talk about the power of a focused and purposeful app and how it can trump all your marketing tools.
- The hosts discuss the newest contributors of our economy, the Millennials and how they will shape how we engage in the new economy.
- Ignore this episode at your own peril (not really, but maybe).
We would love to hear what you think of this episode.
So please leave a comment below.