In this episode of The Deep Dive Podcast, Brett and Jeff talk to Superman… aka Mel Abraham.
Mel’s new book “The Entrepreneur’s Solution: The Modern Millionaire’s Path to More Profit, Fans and Freedom” is going to be on the bookshelves in Mid March, but we took time to talk to him about his path and the perspectives he has gained along the way.
In this episode you will discover…
- How even the seemingly most boring career path can lead to en enterprise worth 7, 8, 9 or even 10 figures.
- How a bicycle wheel and a shoelace made for a realization that created Mel’s Legacy.
- What Mel asks himself at the end of every day that fuels his purpose and passion.
- Values vs Skill and what you should look for beyond all else.
- Beyond Mechanics, Marketing and Money, what is the one thing that stands above all.
- What you can do to supercharge your organization today… right now just by “Standing Up.”
- Learn the three R’s of Re-Creation.
- Never have to choose between your life and your business again.
- So much enormously valuable takeaways here… too many to mention. Listen NOW and then listen again and again.
Honestly, this interview just scratched the surface of Mel’s life and tremendous mission.
Listen to this interview and then plan to buy his book!
To connect with Mel, go to his website www.MelAbraham.com
Be sure to find Mel at the next Brendon Burchard event and tell him you listened!
We would love to hear what you think of this episode.
So please leave a comment below.